CGPSC Chief Municipal Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 36 Group B & C Level Posts. Interested candidates can check the details about to CGPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 36 Chief Municipal Officer Jobs in this article and the online registration process is going to begin from 15 January 2019. First make sure you are eligible for this post, after that you can register at cgpsc web portal.
CGPSC Recruitment 2019: 36 Chief Municipal Officer Posts:
The Chhattisgarh public service commission – CGPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of chief municipal officer (CMO) vacancy. Under this notification total 36 CMO vacant posts notification released. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15 Jan 2019 to 13 Feb 2019. Candidate can check the CGPSC Recruitment 2019 for Chief Municipal Officer notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application fees and application form submission procedure through this article.
Highlights of Chhattisgarh Chief Municipal Officer Vacancy 2019:
|Organization name||Chhattisgarh public service commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of the post||Chief municipal officer|
|Total Number of vacancies||36|
|Job type||Permanent basis|
|Selection process||Written test and interview|
|Opening Date to submit the online form||15 January 2019|
|Closing of Online Registration||13 February 2019|
|Salary structure for group b||Rs.56100/-|
|Salary structure for group c||Rs.38100/-|
Vacancies details and pay scale:
|Name of the posts||No of posts||Salary per month|
|Chief municipal officer group B||08||Rs.56100|
|Chief municipal officer group C||28||Rs.38100|
CGPSC Chief Municipal Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have passed the graduation in any stream from recognized university/ institution.
- For more educational qualification check the official notification.
Age limit: As on 01.01.2018
- For general category: 21 to 30 years
- For OBC category: 21-33 years
- For SC/ST category: 21 to 35 years
- More details of age relaxation is available in official notification.
Candidate selection will be based on written examination and interview based which will be conduct by CGPSC Authority.
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman candidates: Rs 300/-
CGPSC Chief Municipal Officer Exam Pattern 2019:
- Types of questions: objective type question
- Total no of question: 150
- Exam time duration: 3 hours
- Maximum marks: 300
- Marking system: 2 marks for each correct answer
- Negative marking: 0.5 for each incorrect answer,
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|General Introductions of Chhattisgarh||75||150|
|Grand Total||330 Marks|
Syllabus: Candidates can check the Chief Municipal officer detailed syllabus and exam pattern details in Hindi as well as in English in official advertisement whose link is given below.
Examination preparation tips:
- First of all candidate should know the latest syllabus and exam pattern of the exam
- Then candidate must make a time table for each subject
- Candidate should give proper time to each subject
- Candidate should firstly do that topic that is good to them so that they can pick up week sections.
- Candidate should equal knowledge of each subject.
- Do your best and give maximum time for study.
CGPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 36 Chief Municipal Officer Jobs:
How to Apply: The mode of register is online for this recruitment. The online registration is going to begin at psc.cg.gov.in from 15 January 2019 and end on 13 February 2019.
- Refer the below given link of official portal
- After visiting the website candidate go to “online application” & select the desired post- Chief Municipal Officer Posts
- Candidates have to register themselves with necessary details as per asked in the online form
- After that you will receive registration number and password for it
- Then login to complete the online application form
- Now fill the required details according to academic record / 10th marksheet based record
- Candidate should upload their scanned documents like photo, signature and all educational certificate as per requirement.
- Also pay the application fee according your category and complete the registratio
- At final stage submit the form and print it
Please make sure all the submitted details should be correct and acceptable by CGPSC Commission. For more information read the official advertisement.
Official website: www.psc.cg.gov.in