CGPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 notification released to fill the vacant post of librarian and sports officer. Chhattisgarh public service commission invites the online applications to fill the 117 vacant posts. CGPSC has provided a great opportunity for job seekers candidates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 5th April 2019 at www.psc.cg.gov.in and the registration process will continue to 4th May 2019.
Chhattisgarh Librarian & Sports Officer 2019| Jobs Notification:-
The Chhattisgarh public service commission (CGPSC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of librarian & sports officer. Total no of vacancies are 117 posts. Commencement of application process will start from 5th April 2019 and the last date for online registration is 4th May 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a Govt. job in Chhattisgarh, they can check Librarian & Sports Officer Vacancies details.
Eligible candidates may apply online for Chhattisgarh Librarian & Sports 2019 – 117 Posts at psc.cg.gov.in. Candidates should go through the official notification of it before applying online. Candidates should also go through this article to get the further details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees, and applying procedure, etc. for Chhattisgarh PSC Librarian & Sports Officer Bharti 2019.
Also Check: CGTET application form 2019-20 !!
Description of CGPSC Librarian & Sports Officer Vacancy 2019:
|Authority Name||Chhattisgarh public service commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of the posts||Librarian & sports officer|
|Total Posts||117 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Commencement of registration process||5th April 2019|
|Last date for the registration process||4th May 2019|
|Date of errors correction in online application||7th May to 13th May 2019|
|Job type||State Govt. job|
Eligibility criteria – CGPSC Librarian & Sports Officer Recruitment 2019:
- For librarian: candidates should have passed post graduation in library science/ info science/ documentation science from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks for general category and 50% for reserved category
- For sports officer: candidates should have passed post graduation in physical education/ sports science from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks for general category and 50% for reserved category
Age limit: (as on 1/1/2019)
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
- For librarian post – 56 posts
- For sports officer – 61 posts
- Total vacancies – 117 posts
- For general/ OBC category – Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC (non creamier)/ PWD – Rs 300/-
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through online mode i.e. through debit card, credit card, and net banking, etc.
The selection will be made on the basis of written test, physical test, and personal interview
Note: The physical test will be conducted only for sports officer posts.
Physical eligibility for sports officers:
|Age category||Male (race time – 12 minutes)||Female (race time – 8 minutes)|
|30 years & below||1800 meter||1000 meter|
|40 years & below||1500 meter||800 meter|
|45 years & below||1200 meter||600 meter|
|50 years & below||800 meter||400 meter|
CGPSC Librarian & Sports Officer Online Form 2019:
How to apply: Candidate who are going to fill the online application form the above 117 vacant posts, must have the valid email & scanned copies of photo and signature, etc before to apply online. Basic & Simple steps to apply online-
- Log in to the official website of CGPSC i.e. psc.cg.gov.in
- Open the “Online Applications” & hit on desired posts registration option.
- Candidate will have to adopt the “Click Here for New User Registration ” Option, if you are new user.
- Fill up the online application with academic & personal information.
- Upload the scanned documents and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take a hard copy of submitted application for future uses purpose.
Key Links –
CG Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2019: CG Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 228 Lab Technician Vacancy. CG लैब टेक्निशियन Lab Technician Recruitment 2019 Apply Online before the closing of online registration. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG VYAPAM) is inviting the online application for the recruitment of Lab Technical in Department of health & Family welfare. There will be total 228 vacancies in this department. Eligible Aspirants can register themselves from 8th January, 2019 to 27th January, 2019 through the given link.
CG VYAPAM Lab Technician Recruitment 2019:
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG VYAPAM) invites the online application for the recruitment of Lab Technician post in the department of health & family welfare in Raipur, Bilaspur, Surfuja, Bastar, and different districts of Chhatisgarh. Total 228 Lab Technician will have been recruited through this recruitment process. Eligible candidates can make their registration from 8th January, 2019 and the registration process will continue till 27th January, 2019. Aspirants can apply through the official website of CG VYAPAM. The link for apply online has been given below in this article. Candidates are also advised to read this article to gain more important details such as eligibility condition, selection process, vacancy details, important dates, applying procedure etc.
Important Dates for CG Lab Technician Bharti 2019:
|Starting Date to submit the online application||8th January, 2019|
|Last date to apply online||27th January, 2019|
|Admit card issuing date||25th February, 2019|
|Written examination date||3rd March, 2019|
|Name of the division||Total vacancies in (division)|
|Bastar (Backlog)||26 posts|
|Central Laboratory||12 posts|
Category wise Application fee details have been given in the following table: –
|General Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 200/-|
NOTE: Appliers can make their application fee payment only through online mode i.e. Debit / credit card/ Net Banking etc.
Eligibility criteria for CG Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2019:
Qualification Required: –
- Aspirants must have residential certificate of Chhatisgarh State.
- Candidates should be registered in Chhatisgarh Medical Council.
- Appliers must possess 12th or intermediate certificate with science background.
- Applicants should have one year training or Diploma in Medical Pathology.
Age Limit: Candidates must lie between the age ranges of 18 to 35 years.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview or personality test
NOTE: Final merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
CG Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
Applying Procedure for CG VYAPAM Lab Technician Vacancy 2019:
- First of all, log on to the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in or click on the below mentioned link.
- On Home Page Look for संचालनालय स्वास्थ्य सेवायें, छ.ग. के अंतर्गत लैब टेक्निशियन (HSLT) भर्ती परीक्षा 2019 and hit on this link
- Various Options will be display for HSLT19 and candidate have to choose the Online Application HSLT19
- Candidate will be directed towards online registration. Now candidate have to Provide the essential details like E-Mail ID, Mobile number, Name,Address, Gender etc. and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, candidates will be received a Registration ID and Password on their registered e-mail Id and mobile number.
- Log in with Registration Number and password.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the Documents which are required on this page.
- Now, candidates will have to pay their relevant Application fee as per their category through online mode.
- Candidates are required to check and confirm the details mentioned on the application form before submitting it.
- Once all details confirmed, hit on the submit button.
- Take a print or hard copy of the application form for future use.
Important link area:
|Download official notification||Click here|
Candidate have to register for Lab Technician Posts as soon as possible and prepare for written test which is scheduled on 03 March 2019.