CBSE Class 12th Result 2019: The Result of 12th or Intermediate will be announced by Central Board of Secondary Education in Third week of May 2019 (Tentatively). The Result will be displayed on the official website of CBSE. Students of CBSE 12th Class just need to enter their roll number, school number and center number to check their result. Students will be able to check CBSE Class 12th Result 2019 for All Streams- Arts, Commerce, Science in May month by using their roll number/ name.
CBSE Class 12th Result 2019:
The Central board of Secondary Education will declare the 12th or intermediate result on Third week of May, 2019 (Expected). The result will be announced on the official website of CBSE. The examinations for CBSE 12th Class were successfully conducted from 15 February to 04 April, 2019. Now the Board is going to declare the result in the month of May, 2019.
The students who have appeared in the examination may check their result online through the official website- cbseresults.nic.in. To check the result of CBSE 12 class students just need to enter their roll no. , School no. , and center no. on the official website. For further details regarding CBSE 10+2 or intermediate examination result 2019, candidates should refer the full article.
Overview of CBSE Class 12th Result 2019 Announcement:
|Name of the conducting board||Central Board of Secondary Education, All India|
|Name of the examination||CBSE 12th/ intermediate examination|
|Date sheet Released on||23rd Dec. 2018|
|Exam dates||From 15 February to 04 April, 2019|
|Result releasing date||26th May, 2019 (tentative)|
|Compartmental Result date||In the month of July, 2019|
|Category||CBSE Sr. High school result 2019 (12th)|
Details mentioned on the CBSE 12th Result 2019:
A list of details has been provided about CBSE 12th Class Result 2019, in order to help the students. From this list students may get idea of details they will find on their result card. Details are: –
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- School ID or Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Examination center Number
- Student’s Score Card (Subject wise)
- Aspirants’ GPA
- Some instruction about Result
About Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE):
CBSE is the board of education for Public and Private schools. A huge number of schools affiliated / approved under this board. In India first education board was established in 1921, name was Uttar Pradesh board of High School and Intermediate Education, which was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. And later on lots of changes done between 1921 to 1952. Finally, In 1952, it became the “Central Board of Secondary Education.” CBSE affiliates all Kendriya vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Privates school and most of the schools approved by Central Government of India.
How to check CBSE Class 12th Result 2019?
- Visit the official website cbseresults.nic.in.
- Go to the Recent Announcement section located at the Right of home page of the official website.
- Search for the appropriate link download Result for CBSE 12th class and click on it.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be asked for some details like roll no. , Examination center no. and school no. etc.
- Fill the above written details properly on that page and then click on the Submit Button.
- After submitting these details, the result will be display on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to check their result details properly and download it or take a hard copy of it so that it can be used further.
Result of CBSE Board 12th Class 2019 will be declare at cbseresults.nic.in in month of May 2019.
Official website: cbseresults.nic.in