Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 200 Lower Division Assistant Posts. High Court of Calcutta inviting the eligible candidates for 200 LDA Vacant Posts. Jobs seekers can adopt this great opportunities by applying online from 20 December 2018.
Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2019:
On 20 December 2018, High Court of Calcutta has issued the Advertisement No. 5442-RG. Through this notification, Calcutta High Court is invites an application for lower division assistant post. There are total no. of vacancies are 200 Posts. Interested candidate can read the notification, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees etc details here.
Eligible candidate can apply online from 20 December, 2018 to 19 January, 2019. The Online Applications are invited in prescribed format from eligible Indian Candidates possessing knowledge in vernacular of the State for the Preparation of a panel for filling up the 200 vacant posts of Lower Division.
|Category||No. of post|
|UR (exempted category)||31|
|UR ( Ex serviceman)||10|
|UR ( Meritorious sports person)||5|
|UR (PWD) ( Hearing impairment)||2|
|UR (PWD) ( Loco motor disability )||2|
|UR (PWD) (Blindness or low vision)||3|
|SC ( Exempted category)||14|
|SC (Ex serviceman)||4|
|ST (Exempted category)||11|
|OBC (A) (Exempted category)||5|
|OBC (B) (Exempted category)||4|
Important Dates for Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2019:
|The Online Application Form Available From||20 December, 2018|
|Last date to Apply for LDA Posts||19 January, 2019|
|Last date of fee payment (offline)||17 January, 2019|
|Final Date to Make the Online Payment of Application Fee||19 January, 2019|
|Admit card released date||09 February, 2019|
|Tentative exam date||24 February, 2019|
Tentative Date to release the merit list for Calcutta High Court LDA Exam 2019 is 10 March 2019.
Eligibility Criteria Calcutta HC LDA Recruitment 2019:
Candidate must have passed in the higher secondary examination (10+2) standard from the west Bengal council of higher secondary examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized council/ board. Candidate must have knowledge in the vernacular of the state.
- Candidate’s age is not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January, 2018. (Relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years in case of SC/ ST candidates of west Bengal only). In case of person with disability the upper age limit is relaxation up to 45 years (maximum age limit).
- Candidate belonging to ex serviceman sub category will get upper age relaxation as per the existing government rules.
- Age as recorded in the Madhyamik ( 10th standard) or equivalent examination issued by any recognized board/ council will only be accepted.
- For general/ OBC category: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST category: Rs 250/-
- Mode of Fee Payment : Online/Offline both options are available.
Note: in case candidate pay offline mode through challan in Union bank of India then candidate will have to pay Rs 24/- extra for bank charges.
Candidate’s selected on the basis of prelims exam (Stage I), competitive written exam (Stage II), and viva-voice test (Stage III).
Calcutta High Court LDA Exam Pattern 2019:
(Stage I) Exam pattern for prelims exam:
|Subjects||Total marks & time duration|
|Arithmetic||100 marks & 90 minutes|
|General knowledge and computer proficiency|
- For each correct question candidate will get 1 mark
- For each incorrect question candidate will deduct 1 mark
- Note: negative marking system may be wrong informed in official notification.
Calcutta High Court LDA Online Form 2019:
- Download the Official Notification and Open the Apply Online link given at the end of the official advertisement.
- After opening the Apply Online Link Candidate will find the “new registration” option will show on the left side. So click on the new registration.
- After that candidate must fill the accurate details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mail ID, mobile number and all educational details
- Candidate must check the all details shared during Online Registration and complete the application form.
- Then click on the submit button. After submitting the form pay the application fees through online or offline mode both mode are applicable.
- Candidate advised that take a print out of the application form and e-receipt also for further reference.
Get the Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and check the all details carefully.