The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has issued the notification for Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) in the disciplines of Telecom, computer science, electronics, electrical, radio, information technology, instrumentation engineering on the basis of valid GATE 2019 scores. Eligible candidates have to fill the online application from 11 Feb 2019 and deadline to apply is 12 March 2019.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Candidates will be able to register for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019 Score. There will be no interview for JTO Vacancy and candidates selection will be depend upon GATE 2019 scores. Candidates will have to score high in GATE 2019 Entrance Exam in order to get the merit list of BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019.
Junior Telecom Operator Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Civil||Electrical||Total|
|Junior telecom officer (JTO)||132||66||198|
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019-2020 Important Details:
|Organization Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of the post||Junior Telecom Officer (civil and electrical)|
|Total Number of the post||198|
|Starting Date to Register Online||11 February 2019|
|Last date for online registration||12 March 2019|
|JTO Recruitment Official Notification||Download Here|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection procedure||On the basis of GATE Score of 2019|
Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019:
Candidates should hold Engineering Degree- BE, B.Tech degree in civil/ electrical from a recognized university and required to be appeared in GATE Exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two discipline of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) and civil (CE)
GATE Registration Id:
Candidate must have the GATE 2019 Registration Id in order to register Online for BSNL JTO direct recruitment (civil/electrical).
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age- 30 years
- For SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ ST – PWD candidates: 15 years
- For OBC- PWD candidates: 13 years
- For BSNL employees: 5 years
Pay scale for BSNL JTO Job:
Shortlisted candidates will get the following Pay- Rs.16,400/- – Rs.40,500/- as per 2nd PRC with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay and other benefits.
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs 500/-
- Candidates should pay the application fee through online mode only.
Mode of selection for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019:
It is expected that lot Of Candidates is going to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019. BSNL will select the best candidates on the basis of the Score of GATE Exam of the candidates.
Read This: Check BSNL MT Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2019
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019 Online Form:
How to Apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of BSNL i.e. bsnl.co.in
- Go to Career/ Recruitment Section and then click the link “ direct recruitment of junior telecom from the open market through the GATE score 2019”
- Candidate to choose the New User Registration Option and provide the required details.
- Fill the Online Application with Personal & Academic Details.
- Also arrange the GATE 2019 Registration ID before to start the Online Registration.
- Candidate have to upload scanned photograph, signature and other necessary documents during applying online for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019.
- Check the entered details and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
Candidates have to fill the Online Application at official website of BSNL and download the submitted application for future reference.
Useful Links for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019: