SRS School Bhiwani Recruitment 2019 Apply for 10 Teacher & Clerk Posts. SRS School Bhiwani Jobs Notification Details are available here. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan lab school (SRS) is going to recruit PGT, TGT, PRT, and clerk post for session 2019-20. Interested candidates may apply offline and The last date to apply for SRS Bhiwani recruitment 2019 is 26th March 2019.
SRS School Bhiwani Recruitment 2019:
The official notification for SRS School Bhiwani recruitment 2019 for 10 posts of TGT, PGT, PRT, and clerk posts has released at bseh.org.in. The Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Lab School (SRS) is inviting the eligible candidates to submit the application for the recruitment of TGT, PGT, PRT, and clerk.
सर्वपल्ली राधाकृष्णन लैब स्कूल में क्लर्क और टीचर भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी गयी हैं| इच्छुक उम्मीदवार application form 26 मार्च 2019 तक जमा करवा सकते हैं| और अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे पढ़ें|
Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form for SRS Bhiwani Recruitment 2019 from the official website or direct link given in the article. Application Form Submission for SRS School Bhiwani recruitment notification 2019 starts from 11th March 2019 and can be submitted up to 26th March 2019. For more information like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, how to apply for this recruitment candidates should read this article carefully, it includes all such information.
Read Also: ULB Haryana recruitment 2019 apply online!
Bhiwani SRS School Recruitment 2019: Vacancy distribution & pay scale:
|Name of the post||No of the post||Consolidated salary|
|PGT||4 posts (physics -1 post, chemistry – 1post, biology – 1 post, mathematics – 1 post)||Rs 44000 per month|
|TGT||3 posts (Hindi – 1 post, Sanskrit – 1 post, Mathematics – 1 post)||Rs 38700 per month|
|PRT||01 post||Rs 35300 per month|
|Clerk||02 posts||Rs 20000 per month|
Eligibility criteria- SRS Bhiwani Recruitment 2019- Teacher & Clerk Posts
Educational qualifications for PGT Physics:
- Candidate should have passed M.Sc physics/ applied physics/ nuclear physics/ electronics physics with at least 55% marks and B.Ed/ M. Phil with 50% marks from recognized university
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or 10+2/ BA/ MA with Hindi as one of the subject
- Candidates must have a certificate of qualified STET/ HTET/ NET
- Proficiency in good teaching in English and Hindi medium
- Candidates must have teaching experience of 2 years from Govt./ recognized/ progressive public school/ college/ polytechnic but not below the rank of TGT.
Educational qualification for PGT Chemistry:
- M.Sc chemistry or biochemistry with at least 55% marks and B.Ed/ M.Phil with 50 % marks from recognized university.
- Conversant in IT skills and effective use of new technology as tools for learning.
Educational qualification for PGT mathematics:
M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics with Mathematics as one of the subject at Graduation level with at least 55% marks and B.Ed./M.Phil with 50% marks from recognized university
Academic qualification for TGT Hindi:
- Graduation with at least 55% marks in Hindi as an elective subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Ed with Hindi as a teaching subject from a recognized university
also read this: NISE Solar Gurugram recruitment 2019 apply online!
Educational qualification for TGT Sanskrit:
- Graduation with at least 55% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- B.Ed with Sanskrit as a teaching subject from a recognized university
Educational qualification for TGT Mathematics:
- Graduation with at least 55% marks in Mathematics and B.Ed with mathematics as a teaching subject from a recognized university
PRT Teacher – Educational Qualification:
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
Educational qualification for clerk:
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University and knowledge of computer operation
- One year computer course from any govt. recognized institution
Note: to know the complete educational qualification candidates should check the official notification.
- Age limit for PGT, TGT, PRT – 21 years to 42 years
- Age limit for clerk post – 18 years to 42 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Can Also See:< HSSC Group D New Bharti 2019 Apply Here !!>>
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs 125/-
Note: Payable at Bhiwani in favor of principal, SRS School, Bhiwani
SRS School Bhiwani Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates should download the application form from the official website i.e. bseh.org.in
- Click on the link “advertisement for SRS School Bhiwani” on the home page of the website.
- Candidates should fill the required details to fill the application form
- Candidates should attach all the mandatory documents with the application form
- Send the application form to the below- mentioned address:
SARVEPALLI RADHAKRISHNAN LAB SCHOOL
Education Board campus, Hansi Road, Bhiwani – 127021 (Haryana)
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone No. 01664-243900
<< Official Notification & application form: Click Here>>