Check BMRCL Maintainer Result 2019 after the its declaration. Bangalore Metro will declare Maintainer, JE, Section Engineer Result and publish merit list pdf. Check the Result for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Maintainer, SE & JE here. Check the cut off marks and merit list for BMRCL Maintainer, JE & SE. Direct link to check the BMRCL Maintainer Result 2019| JE & Section Engineer- Merit List has been provided in this article!! The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) will release the result for Following Posts Examination -Maintainer, Junior Engineer (JE), Section Engineer (SE) on their official website. To check their result they will have to provide their registration number/ Roll number and date of birth.
BMRCL Maintainer Result 2019- Check Here!!
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is about to release the result for BMRCL Maintainer, Junior Engineer (JE), Section Engineer (SE) Posts. Candidates who had appeared in the examination will be able to check their result. The Official authority of BMRCL will release the result on their official portal. For the comfort of the candidates, we have provided a direct link by which they can easily access Bangalore Metro result 2019 for Maintainer, SE & JE Exam. To check the result, aspirants will have to provide their Roll number/ Registration number and date of birth etc. Candidates are advised not to waste their valuable time in searching BMRCL result for Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer Posts, kindly visit this page on regular basis, it will give you all relevant information and official links to check their result.
BMRCL Maintainer Result 2019| JE, Section Engineer:
|Name of Authority||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Maintainer, Junior Engineer (JE), Section Engineer (SE)|
|Number of vacancies||174 posts|
|Result declaration date||April 2019 (Tentatively)|
What is the Selection Process?
The candidates will be shortlisted for final selection on their performance in the following rounds: –
- Written Examination
- Kannada Test
- Personal Interview or personality test
BMRCL Maintainer Result 2019: Cut off Marks
Cut Off marks in any exam is the minimum marks which a candidate must have to get for further selection if he fails to do so, he won’t be selected for next round of selection process. In this section, we have discussed some of the main factors on which BMRCL Maintainer, JE & Section Egnineer Cut off marks 2019 will depend.
Cut off defining Factors:
- The First Factor which affects the cut off marks is the number of students appeared in that examination. It will decide where the cut-off lie.
- The next factor is the level of examination. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can estimate the level of the examination as compared to the previous exam. According to the level of exam, applicants can estimate their cut off marks.
- As we all know that the cut off will be published different for different categories. So this is one of the important factor in deciding the cut off marks.
- The most important factor in deciding the cut off marks is that the number of vacancies released by the official board. Cut off varies with number of posts released by the board.
BMRCL Maintainer Result 2019: JE & SE Merit List
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) official authority will release the final merit list after successful conducting all the rounds of selection process. Final merit list will include all the names of final selected candidates and after that, they will get their post and location. The Final merit list will be published on their official website, although all candidates can visit this page on the regular basis, we will update the direct link to download the final merit list.
Procedure to check BMRCL Maintainer Result 2019:
As we mentioned earlier, the direct link of official website to check BMRCL Maintainer, Junior Engineer and Senior Engineer (SE) result has been provided in this article. Candidates can check their result by hitting on that link; it will bring you directly on the Result Login page.
Candidates may check their result through the official website by following these mentioned steps, but aspirants should note that the steps written below should be followed in the same manner as they are mentioned.
Steps to Check Result: –
- Firstly, candidates need to open the official web portal of BMRCL i.e. bmrc.co.in.
- Open the Career Page and find the Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer Result option.
- As you hit on that particular link, a new tab with some details asking blanks will open on the screen.
- Provide all details such as Roll Number/ Registration Number, Date of birth and Fill Appropriate Captcha given there at the bottom and hit “Submit” Button.
- As you click on “Submit” Button, the result page of an individual will be opened on desktop screen.
- Candidates need to download the BMRCL Maintainer Result 2019- JE & Section Engineer and take a print out of the result for future reference.
Result of Bangalore Metro Maintainer, JE, Section Engineer either will be available in PDF format otherwise you have individually check it by providing login details.
- Check BMRCL Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer Result 2019 Click Here
- Official website of Bangalore Metro Check Here