Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2019: BCECEB Board will release Bihar ITI Admit Card 2019- ITICAT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket on 18th April 2019* at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Applicants who registered successfully for ITICAT entrance exam 2019 under BCECEB Board will be able to download hall ticket for this entrance test. The Bihar combined entrance competitive examination board (BCECEB) issue the admit card for Bihar industrial training institute competitive admission test (ITICAT) on 18th April 2019*. The authority will conduct the entrance exam on 28th April 2019.
Bihar ITI Admit Card Download 2019: ITICAT Hall Ticket
The Bihar combined entrance competitive examination board (BCECEB) is going to conduct the entrance exam of Bihar ITICAT on 28th April 2019. Candidates who have successfully registered under the Bihar ITICAT application form 2019 can download the call letter from the official website. The admit card will release on 18th April 2019 (Tentatively).
बिहार आईटीआई प्रवेश परीक्षा 2019 का आयोजन 28 अप्रैल 2019 को होने जा रहा है | इस प्रवेश परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र (एडमिट कार्ड) 18 अप्रैल 2019* को जारी किया जाएगा | बिहार आईटीआई प्रवेश परीक्षा प्रवेश पत्र BCECEB बोर्ड वेबसाइट से 18 अप्रैल 2019* से डाउनलोड किया जा सकता है | अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे पढ़े |
If any candidate will found any discrepancy in ITICAT Entrance exam hall ticket then it can be corrected. You have to requests for editing details in ITICAT admit card before too late for it. Just make a contact to respective authority of BCECEB Board to make a correction in ITICAT Admit Card. To download the Bihar ITICAT call letter 2019 candidate need to enter the application number, date of birth/ password which receives during the registration process.
Important dates of Bihar ITICAT 2019:
|Starting Date to submit the application||14th March 2019|
|Closing date for online registration||3rd April 2019|
|Submission of application fees through bank challan||4th April 2019|
|Correction in the application form||6th April 2019|
|Admit card available on||18th April 2019*|
|Date of ITICAT entrance exam||28th April 2019|
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of the subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Mathematics||50 questions||100 marks||2 hours and 15 minutes|
|General science||50 questions||100 marks|
|General knowledge||50 questions||100 marks|
Some important points:
- Mode of examination – offline (pen & paper mode)
- Level of question paper – based on 10th standard
- Type of questions – objective type multiple choice questions
- Exam language – English and Hindi both
- Marking system – 2 marks for each correct answer
- Negative marking – there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Bihar ITI Admit Card Download 2019- ITICAT Hall Ticket @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
How to download: candidates will be download the ITICAT admit card on 18th April 2019 from official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. For your help we have provided the some simple steps to access the ITICAT Bihar Admit Card 2019 –
- First Step is open the official website of BCECEB i.e.www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Go to the examination section > click on the link “ITICAT”
- Notice Board for ITICAT 2019 Examination will be display on screen.
- Now candidate will have to open ITICAT Admit Card Download 2019 option.
- Login Page will be display and provide the all details which obtained by you during registration process.
- After successfully login you can download ITICAT hall ticket.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the hall ticket to carry for examination.
Useful Links – Bihar ITICAT Admit Card Download 2019: