Good News!! Bihar ITI Admission 2019 Registration Started. Get Bihar ITICAT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling Schedule here. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) which regulates ITI admission Process in the Bihar State is ready to conduct an entrance test this year to admit the eligible candidates in any ITI Course/ Trade in Bihar. The entrance test is commonly known as ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission test). In the state of Bihar, there are various Govt. or Private ITI institutes in which many programmes are running in different disciplines.
Bihar ITICAT 2019: Admission Notification Released-
The Higher Authority of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has recently published a advertisement which invites online application from the eligible contenders for Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) 2019. The registration process for ITICAT 2019 will start from 14 March 2019 and all willing appliers will be able to make their registration till the last date which is 3 April 2019.
बिहार आईटीआई प्रवेश परीक्षा हर वर्ष बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगी परीक्षा बोर्ड (बीसीईसीईबी) के द्वारा आयोजित की जाती है। इस वर्ष बिहार आईटीआई प्रवेश परीक्षा 2019 का आयोजन 28 अप्रैल 2019 होने जा रहा है| इच्छुक छात्र आईटीआई में प्रवेश पाने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवदेन कर सकते है और प्रवेश परीक्षा में उत्तीर्ण होने के बाद आईटीआई में प्रवेश पा सकते है|
All candidates who are willing to take admission in ITI of Bihar State must have to register online and appear in ITICAT 2019 Entrance Test. Check further details such as eligibility conditions, admission process, applying procedure, important dates etc. before registering for Bihar ITICAT 2019 Entrance Exam. Here, in this page, we have mentioned all such above info to help the competitor. So check the complete article now!
Can also see: MP ITI Admission 2019 Register Here !!
Important Dates related to Bihar ITICAT 2019:
|Online registration starting date||14 March 2019|
|Online registration closing date||3 April 2019 up to 11:59 P.M.|
|Last date to pay application fee||4 April 2019 (in between banking working hours)|
|Issue of online admit card||18 April 2019|
|Proposed date of examination||28 April 2019 (Sunday)|
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Admission- Eligibility Criteria
All candidates must ensure their eligibility for the concerned course before submitting their application form. Here, in this section, we have provided complete description of eligibility condition for different courses offered by it is. Check the below section in respect of eligibility criteria for Bihar ITI Admission 2019:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates whose parents are permanent residential of Bihar state are eligible to apply.
- Those aspirants whose parents are the employee of the Bihar Govt. are also eligible.
- Applicants whose parents are central govt. employee and posted in Bihar are also eligible for ITICAT.
- For women candidates, if their husband is a residential of Bihar or working in Bihar subject to availability of husband’s domicile certificate will be allowed to apply for ITICAT 2019.
- Applicants must possess a matriculation certificate with Mathematics and Science as their subjects from the State Board/CBSE or equivalent examination with the same subjects.
- All appearing candidates who still in their matriculation, academic year 2018-19, may also apply. However, these candidates will have to provide their passing certificate of qualifying exam of 10th Class at the time of Counselling.
Age Limit Criteria for Bihar ITI Admission 2019:
- Candidate’s minimum age should be at least 14 years as on 1st August 2019.
- For motor vehicle and Mechanic Tractor Course, applicants’ age must be at least 17 years.
- There is no upper age bound specified in the notification.
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Examination Fee Details:
- General/ BC/ EBC: 750/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/-
- Disable Candidates/ PwD: 430/-
NOTE: Candidates can pay the examination fee through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Offline Challan.
How to Apply For Bihar ITICAT 2019
- Initially, all candidates will have to visit the official website of Bihar BCECEB Board @http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Now, from the home page of the website, click on “Apply for I.T.I.C.A.T. – 2019” Link there.
- Thereafter students have to complete their registration process by providing some details.
- After providing details, a unique registration number and password will have sent on their registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Login with same credential (Registration number, Password) and complete the application form by giving personal information and education details.
- Upload the photo and signature of the candidature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the examination fee via, bank challan or online payment option as per the category of the contenders.
- After paying the application fee, preview the form and check all details mentioned on it and make the correction if needed.
- “Submit” the Application fee and take a hard copy of the form so that you may use it in future.
Bihar ITI Admission 2019 Counselling Details:
After the ITICAT 2019 Result announcement, shortlisted candidates will be invited for counselling round. Candidate will have to submit few documents for counselling purpose. You can use the following documents for Bihar ITICAT Counselling –
- Result Sheet
- Photocopy of Admit Card
- Bank Challan
Counselling for Admission will be held in month of May 2019. For more information candidates can refer official website – https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
Useful Links for Bihar ITICAT 2019 Admission:
|Fill ITICAT Registration Form 2019||Click Here|
|ITICAT Application Form 2019||Login Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|