Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2019 Notification Released. BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online- 174 Maintainer, JE- Junior Engineer & SE- Senior Engineer Posts. The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited – BMRCL invites the online applications in order to fill the 174 vacant posts of Maintainer, JE & SE Posts. The official advertisement has been released on 03 January 2019 at bmrc.co.in.
Bangalore Metro BMRCL Recruitment 2019:
The Bangalore metro rail corporation limited – BMRCL has issued the new advertisement on 03 January 2019 for 170 vacant posts of maintainer, JE & section engineer job in Bangalore. Candidate who wants to apply these posts, have to first check the eligibility criteria and other necessary here. Eligible candidates can apply online from 3rd Jan 2019 to 2nd Feb 2019 at bmrc.co.in. Check the given details and visit the important links to download Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2019 Official notification and get apply online direct link.
Important Information- BMRCL Recruitment 2019:
|Organization name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited|
|Posts Name||Maintainer, JE and section engineer job|
|No. of posts||174|
|Notification Date||03 January 2019|
|Online Application Form Submission Starts From||03 January 2019|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application||02 February 2019|
|Mode of Registration||Online Only.|
Vacancy Details For Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the posts||No of post|
|Junior engineer (systems)||11|
|Junior engineer (civil)||10|
|Section engineer (systems)||11|
|Section engineer (civil)||08|
- Candidates must have possessed matriculation/ ITI/ diploma/ engineering in relevant trade from recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for Post wise- educational qualification details.
Age limit: (as on 2-2-2019)
- For general candidates: 35 years
- For SC/ST / Cat1: 40 years
- For candidates under cat 2(A), 2b, 3a, 3b: 38 years
- For ex serviceman: 50 years
|PWD + OBC||13 years|
- For General/ candidate under cat 1/ cat 2a/ cat 2b/ cat 3a/ cat 3b: Rs 826/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs 354/-
- For Maintainer: Rs 10170 to 18500
- For Junior engineer: Rs 14000 to 26950
- For Section Engineer: Rs 16000 to 30770
What is Mode of Selection?
Candidate’s selected on the basis of written exam followed by medical fitness test personal interview and document verification. Candidate should able to Read, Write, Speak and Understand the Kannada Language.
Mode of application:
Only online application will be accepted.
- Type of question: objective type question
- Total no of questions: 150
- Time duration: 3 hours
- Marking system: 2 marks for each correct answer
- Maximum marks: 300 marks
BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
The mode of registration is online for Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2019 – 174 vacant posts of Maintainer, JE, SE vacancies. Candidate have to visit the below given link to get direct apply online link and download official notification for BMRCL 174 Various Posts recruitment.
- First of all candidate visit the official website of BMRCL i.e. www.bmrc.co.in
- Hit on carrier option on the top right side of the home page of BMRCL official portal
- After that search for maintainer, JE & section engineer notification no BMRCL/82/ADM/ 2018 O&M
- Now download or view the official notification at official website itself
- After that go through online application link “apply online”
- After click on the link candidate fill the accurate details for registration process
- After completion of the registration process for it, candidate must upload the scanned documents like photo and signature.
- Complete the application by paying the application fee.
- Cross check the details and proceed for final submission.
- Download submitted application form and keep it safe.
Candidates have to read the instructions and guidelines mentioned on BMRCL official website before to apply online – 174 Jr Engineer, Maintainer & SE Posts.
|Get BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Bangalore Metro – Apply Online||Click Here|