University of Dundee offers the Aviva Scholarship Postgraduate Taught 2019/20 Register Online for September 2019 Entry & Check eligibility criteria & last date of registration for this Masters Scholarship Program. Check Aviva Masters Scholarship University of Dundee 2019 details in this article. Eligible candidates may apply for Aviva Scholarship Postgraduate Taught 2019/20 in the UK – United Kingdom. If you want to grab the benefit of this Master Scholarship then firstly, you have to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply online before the last date of closing i.e. 31st July 2019. The scholarship includes 20% of your tuition fees for the first year of your postgraduate taught studies at Dundee.
Aviva Scholarship Postgraduate Taught 2019 – 2020:
The main aim of this scholarship program is to help their customers and children in pursuing higher education (Post Graduation Degree) in the UK. Under this scholarship, shortlisted candidates will get the benefit of 20% of the tuition fees for the first year of your postgraduate taught studies at Dundee. Interested candidates can grab this opportunity and submit the application form for Aviva Scholarship Postgraduate Taught 2019/20 before the last date i.e. 31st July 2019. Candidates can check the important details such as eligibility criteria, benefits of scholarships, and applying procedure through this article. The candidates who belong to China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam citizen are eligible to register for this scholarship.
Read This Also: Bond University UK Excellence Scholarship 2019 Apply Online Now !!
Who are eligible for Aviva Masters Scholarship 2019?
To become eligible students for Postgraduate Taught scholarship program candidates must possess following eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Eligible countries: Scholarships are available to students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Applying for a postgraduate taught programme in any of University of Dundee schools.
- Classified as overseas fees status by the University of Dundee. This is confirmed in your offer letter, which you will also need to eligible to apply for this scholarship. Offers can be conditional or unconditional at the point of application to Aviva.
- Hold an active insurance policy with Aviva.
The scholarship is awarded as a 20% discount to your annual tuition fee, for the first year of your studies. This scholarship will only be eligible for the first year of post-graduation.
University of Dundee Aviva Scholarship Postgraduate Taught 2019 Apply online:
How to apply: we have provided the some steps by following them you can easily apply for Aviva Master scholarship program 2019-2020. But remember these steps should be followed in the same manner as they are written below. These steps are as follows:
- Open the Aviva Scholarship official website i.e. https://www.dundee.ac.uk/ or follow the direct link given below the article.
- Now on home page you will find the “Scholarship” Category and open it.
- Candidate will have to search for Aviva Scholarship 2019 and open this scholarship link.
- On official website in How to Apply Section you will find the application form direct link that will redirect you at https://www.avivascholarships.com/scholarship/index.html and now you have to choose the Postgraduate Scholarship Registration Option.
- Candidates must click on the option “apply now” available on the home page of that website.
- Candidates should enter the required details such as personal details, contact details, Aviva policy, and university and scholarship, etc. to fill the application form.
- Submit your application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Note: Candidates can check more details about Aviva scholarship program 2019 – 2020 from its official website.
Deadline to Apply – 31 July, 2019
Useful Links – Aviva Scholarship Postgraduate Taught 2019/20: