Assam SLET Admit Card 2019: Available to Download before the written test. The Assam SET Hall Ticket 2019 will be available at www.sletonline.co.in in February month. Aspirants who are waiting to releasing of Assam SLET 2019 Examination – Hall Ticket/ Admit Card, they can get the here easily. Read this article for more details about the same.
Assam SLET Admit Card 2019:
The state level eligibility test commission Assam will release the Assam SLET Admit Card 2019 in online mode. The admit card will be available on the official website of Assam SLET i.e. www.sletnonline.co.in, admit card is an important document for exam. Without admit card candidate will not allowed to enter in the examination. It will available only in online mode. Candidate must note that admit card will not be sent by post or any other medium.
Important Dates for Assam SLET 2019 Exam:
|Admit card download from||3rd week of February 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Date of examination||03 March 2019|
All the applicants who have registered successfully for Assam SLET 2018-19 in December2018 & January 2019, can download the hall ticket online by providing the login details.
Assam SLET 2019 Exam Pattern:
SLET will be consisting 3 papers. There will be no negative marking in the exam. Both the papers will be having objective type ques in the following forms:
- Multiple choice
- Assertion and reasoning
- True and false
|Paper||Marks||No of questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||100||50 questions||1 hour (10 am to 11am )|
|Paper 2||200||100 Questions||2 hours (11:30 to 1:30pm)|
- Paper 1 shall be of the general subjects, to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. On the basis of paper1 candidate will be tested on their reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness
- Paper 2 shall consist of 100 multiple choice based ques based on the subject. Each ques will carry 2 marks. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will get the compensatory time of 20 and 40 minutes for paper 1 and paper 2 respectively.
Check Assam SLET 2019 Syllabus Subject Wise: Click Here
Find More Information about to Assam SLET 2019 From Information Brochure
Assam SLET Admit Card 2019 Download Here:
How to download Assam SLET Hall Ticket 2019?
The hall ticket for this exam will release at www.sletonline.co.in or www.sletne.org. Candidate just follow the below given procedure to access the admit card for written test of Assam SLET 2018-19:
- First of all candidate have to open official website of Assam SLET i.e. sletneonline.co.in
- On Home Page of SLET you will find the Admit Card Download Option
- Then click on that direct link to download admit card for Assam SLET Exam 2019.
- After clicking the link candidate must login like application number and date of birth/password.
- After that click on submit button and new tab will be opened
- In a new tab admit card will open
- Now candidate advised that take a print out of the admit card for their exam.
Admit Card: The Assam SLET Exam Admit Card 2019 will release at www.sletneonline.co.in in February month. Follow the official web portal link to download the admit card.
Details mention on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Category of the candidate
- Exam date & time
- Reporting time
- Exam center address
- Subjects and their marks
- Candidate must paste a photograph on admit card
Documents carry in the examination hall:
- Candidate must carry admit card in the examination hall
- Candidate must carry one ID proof original as well as photocopy
- Id proof includes Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, voter id etc.
Assam SLET Admit Card 2019 FAQs:
Q: When we download the admit card?
Ans: In Third week of February 2019 (Tentatively).
Q: Which site release the Assam SLET Admit Card?
Q: What If I Lost the Assam SLET Hall Ticket?
Ans: In case a candidate losses his/ her admit card then, candidates will be able to obtain a duplicate admit card by submitting an application with paper cut of newspaper-advertisement and police- report regarding the loss of Assam SLET 2019 admit card along with a fees of Rs 100/-