Assam Police Recruitment 2019 For Disabilities (Pwd) Candidates Apply Online – 756 Grade III & Grade IV Level Posts at www.assampolice.gov.in before the closing date i.e. 31 January 2019. Candidates who have Disability or Physically Handicapped (Pwd) have a great opportunities to get the Govt Job in Assam Police Department. Because in Starting of year 2019, Assam police recruitment department has issued the Group III and Group IV Level – 756 New Posts Notification for Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
Assam Police Recruitment 2019 For Disabilities (Pwd):
The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released the recruitment notification for person with disabilities (PWDs) for filling up grade III & grade IV (Jr. Assistant, peon, supervisor & other) posts. The online application form will be accepted with effect from 03 January to 31 January 2019.
Find More Govt Jobs: https://ftafatedu.com/
A Facilitation Centre will by opened to faciliate the online filling of applications at the office of Superintendent of Police of each districts. So candidates who are facing problem during applying online, they can visit the Office of Superintendent of Police of each district. The online registration link will be active from 03 January 2019 at the official website of Assam Police. Candidates who are seeking for Assam Police Govt. jobs can use this opportunity. Assam police will conduct the written examination for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed in Assam state.
Brief Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2019: Grade III & IV Posts
|Organization name||State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam|
|Name of posts||Jr. assistant, peon, khalashi, typist/ computer operator, supervisor & other posts|
|Total no of vacancies||756|
|Job type||State govt. job|
|Commencement of Online Registration||03 January 2019|
|Deadline to Submit the Online Form||31 January 2019|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
Eligibility Criteria Details:
Candidate must have passed 8th/ HSLC/ ITI/ diploma/ graduate from recognized university/ board.
Note: for post wise educational qualification can check the official notification.
Age limit: (as on 1-1-2018)
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum age for Jr. Assistant post: 21 years
- Maximum age: 54 years
- Age relaxation: As per govt. norms
- For Post wise age limit criteria get from the official notification.
For grade III posts: Assam police will conduct the written exam which will be conducted either centrally at suitable place in Guwahati, or any other convenient places depending on the no of candidates. The chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to change the venue of the written exam and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
|Name of the subjects||No of question||Marks|
|Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension||20||40|
|Matters relating to history and culture of Assam and India||15||30|
- Mode of examination: offline mode (OMR based)
- Marking system: 2 marks for each correct answer
- Pen used: black or dark blue ball point pen use
- Total no of questions: 50
For grade IV posts: the selection procedure to be followed is as per existing service rule of the departmental concerned.
Apply Online Assam Police Recruitment 2019 for Persons with Disabilities (Pwd):
How to Apply: Follow the below given steps in order to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment 2019 for Grade III & IV level posts.
- Go to official website slprbassam.in or assampolice.gov.in otherwise refer the below given link
- At Home page of SLPRB Assam Police web portal you will get the Direct Apply Online button for “advertisement for recruitment of different posts of grade III & grade IV reserved for person with disabilities (PWD) of different departments under the govt. of Assam” and now click on the link
- After clicking the Apply Online link a new web page will be open
- Candidates can read the all instructions and detailed guidelines about to applying procedure for these posts.
- First Step is Fill the Grade Wise Online Apply
- In Second Step candidate have complete the registration process.
- After this select the Department and fill the profile details
- Also upload the the scanned documents like photo and signature of the candidate
- Provide all details one by one and submit and preview the details
- At finally Print the Application / Download it for future reference.
|Assam Police Recruitment Notification: 756 Posts||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Q: when we apply online application?
A: From 3rd January 2019
Q: what is the last date to submit the application?
A: 31st January 2019
Q: Where we can find the apply online link?
Ans: From above link or visit www.slprbassam.in
Q: who is the regulatory body?
A: State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam
Q: I’m Belong to Assam State. Can I Apply For it?
Ans: Yes if you are belong to Person with Disabilities (PWD) category.