APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 1051 Posts between 27 December 2018 to 19 January 2019. Check Panchayat Secretary Vacancy Eligibility Criteria Details & download its official notification from the given link. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada invites the application form for Panchayat Secretary Posts which has notified on 21 December 2018. The mode of registration is online for these posts. Get APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online Form 2019 + Official Notification from this web page.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019:
The Andhra Pradesh public service commission (APPSC) Vijayawada has released Panchayat secretary Grade 4 recruitment notifications 2018-19 for 1051 vacancies. Interesting candidate can check the notification from the given link. First of all Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria, age limit, recruitment details, application fees etc about to Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Jobs on this page. The application process will be starting on 27 December, 2018. APPSC is the state government owned organization that monitors various recruitment processes for its affiliated organizations. Selection of the candidates will be done through 3 rounds, prelims exam, mains exam and interview round.
Important details of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the organization||Andhra Pradesh public service commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the post||Panchayat secretary (grade 4)|
|Online Application Form Available From||27 Dec 2018|
|Last date to fill the application||19 Jan 2019|
|Last date for payment||18 Jan 2019 (up to mid night 11:59 pm)|
|Tentative exam dates|
|Mode of apply||Online mode|
Panchayat Secretary Vacancies Details:
Total Panchayat secretary grade 4 posts: 1051: 51 Carried Forward Posts + 1000 Fresh Vacancies.
|Name of the district||Carried forward vacancies||Fresh vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate do not have any major bodily defect and he/she should be healthy and suitable for this post.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Candidate must satisfy the following academic qualification and other eligibility conditions.
Applicant must hold the degree from an Indian Govt approved university/institute.
Age: 18 to 42 years (as on 01 July, 2018). Applicant should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1976 and not later than 1st July 2000.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Relaxation of age permissible|
|SC/ ST and BC’s||5 years|
|Physically handicapped persons||10 years|
|Ex- serviceman||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces/ NCC.|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in N.C.C)|
- prelims exam
- mains exam
- interview round
Candidates have to qualify in each round to get eligibility for the next round. Finally shortlisted candidates have to qualify the all rounds with good merit to get the Panchayat Secretary Job.
- A good pay scale of Rs 16400- 49870/- per month
- For general candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.80/-
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
How to Apply: Candidates who are satisfying the all eligibility terms for 1051 Panchayat Secretary Vacancy are eligible to fill the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online Form 2019 before the last date 19 January 2019. Candidate must have the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) Application ID before to proceeding the submission of application form for this posts.
- firstly candidate visit the official website of APPSC i.e. psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to Notification Section and Find the Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification
- Now Hit on Online Application Form for this post and choose the “Click Here” for OTPR ID Registration for this recruitment.
- Candidates can register only with OTPR ID and password.
- After successfully login register for Panchayat Secretary Posts and complete the online application form
- In order to complete the online form, candidate must enter the personal, academic details, photograph & signature in required format. Also pay the application fee at final stage.
- Candidate advised that take a print out of the application form and e- receipt for further reference.
Important Links for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2019:
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online Form 2019||Click Here|
|How to Get OTPR ID ?||Check Procedure Here|