APPSC Recruitment 2019-20: APPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 430 Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer. Get APPSC Officer Recruitment 2019 Online Application Here & also download its official notification. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to recruit Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer for 430 vacant places. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for APPSC recruitment 2019 through the official website from 5th March to 27th March 2019. The Direct link has also been provided for the comfort of candidates. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and other details here about to APPSC FBO ABO Officer Recruitment 2019.
APPSC Officer Recruitment 2019-20:
Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh is inviting the online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Forest Beat Officer, Assistant Beat Officer. There will be total 430 vacancies which will have been recruited. Interested and eligible Candidates may apply for APPSC Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer Jobs through the official website of Commission from 5th March to 27th March 2019. Candidates must read this article completely so that they can know their eligibility condition, age limit, selection process, applying procedure etc.
Highlights of APPSC Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Commission||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the posts||Forest Beat Officer, Assistant Beat Officer Posts|
|Number of vacancies||430 vacancies|
|Starting Date for Online Application||5th March 2019|
|Closing date for registration||27th March 2019|
|Last date for payment of online fee||26th March 2019|
|Examination date||26th May 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
- Forest Beat Officer in A.P Forest Sub-services – 330 posts
- Assistant Beat Officer in A.P Forest Sub-Services – 100 posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for APPSC FBO/ABO Recruitment 2019?
- Candidate must possess an intermediate degree or its equivalent from an authorized university.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
NOTE: Applicants should refer the official notification for age relaxation details or other age-related queries.
Check This: Forest Ranger Vacancy Apply Now !!
The selection process of APPSC Forest Beat Officer and Assistant beat officer will contain mainly three following phases: –
- Written examination
- Personal interview or personality test
- Document verification (DV)
- All candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- as their Application Processing fee and Rs. 80/- as their examination fee.
- However, the reserved category (SC, ST & BC) applicants will be exempted from payment of examination fee Rs. 80/- only.
APPSC Officer Recruitment 2019 Online Application:
How to Apply:
- First of all, candidates need to open the official web portal of APPSC @www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- From the home page, Click on Desired link which would be headed by “Notification No. 07/2019”.
- Now, candidates who have not registered themselves, they will have to fill OTPR Application form carefully to obtain OTPR ID.
- After filling the OTPR Application form, candidates need to login in the commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the password set by the candidate.
- After that, candidates should click on the “Online Application Submission” located there at the corner of the page.
- The applicant now needs to fill all the required details asked there and upload the scanned documents which are required as per official notification.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per category of the candidate’s, after successful submission of application fee a unique Payment ID or transaction ID will have been generated, candidates need to note that ID for future correspondence.
- Aspirants should cross-check the application form for making any correction if required.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form so that it can be used in future.
|Download Official Notification||Apply online (Application form will be available from 5th March 2019)||Official website|
Online Application submission process will be start from 05 March at official website of APPSC.