APPSC AEE Notification 2018-19 Released:APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) Vacancy 2018 Notification has released in now. Candidates who are waiting for APPSC new recruitment notification they have to check Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification also.
APPSC AEE Notification 2018-19 Released:
The Andhra Pradesh public Service commission (APPSC) has released the notification regarding APPSSC AEE 2019. This notification includes the complete schedule & details about to APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018 registration dates, examination dates, applying procedure etc information. The Andhra Pradesh PSC will organize the AEE prelims exam on February 10, 2019.
For this examination registration will begin from December 03, and the last date for registration is December 24, 2018. Under this notification APPSC has released 309 vacancies of Assistant executive engineer (various branches). Check the below article for details such as application form, examination dates, admit card, result etc. for APPSC AEE recruitment 2019. Application Fee Rs.250/ for All Candidates and Examination Fees is Rs.120/- only is to be paid by Unreserved Category Candidates and (SC/ST/BC/PH are exempted from examination fee).
|Commencement of online application||03 December 2018|
|Last date for registration||23 December 2018|
|Last date for submit application fee||24 December 2018|
|Admit card issuing date for preliminary exam||January 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Test||10 February 2019|
|Declaration of result of prelims test||Feb-March 2019|
|Main admit card issue date||March 2019|
|Date of the main examination||01, 02 April 2019|
|Result Declaration of Mains Exam||To be announced later|
Vacancies details of APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018-19:
This time Andhra Pradesh PSC introduced 309 vacancies for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical streams of engineering. Out of the 309 total vacancies 165 are newly introduced by APPSC and 144 posts for backlog. Further details of vacancies distribution for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts is available in official notification.
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Age limit: the candidates who are in between 18 to 40 age group are eligible to apply for this post.
A chart with post with education qualification for it have mentioned below, you can check it,
|Name of the post||Educational qualification required|
|AEE (Civil)||Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering|
|AEE (Civil/Mech)||Must be a graduate in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical)|
|AEE (Mech)||Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering|
|AEE (Mech / Agrl.,) in A.P Ground water Department||B.E. Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)|
APPSC AEE Online Form 2019:
The APPSC commission will release the application form on its official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for AEE Recruitment 2019 from the commencement of application date.
- For Unreserved/General category: This category candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee.
- For Reserved category: the candidates belong to this category have to pay Rs.250 as application fee.
- For Unreserved category: for unreserved category candidates it will be Rs.120/-
- For Reserved category: the candidates of this category will be exempted from examination fee i.e. no examination fee will be charged from the candidates belonging to this category.
Mode of Fee payment:
There are two methods to make the payment of APPSC AEE Application Fee + Examination Fee:
- Online mode: candidates can pay their application and examination fee through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Offline mode: candidates can also submit their fee to AP online centers.
Download APPSC AEE Notification 2018-19: Click Here
APPSC AEE Online Form 2019: Click Here to Apply Online
APPSC AEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
The mode of examination of APPSC AEE will be offline i.e. pen paper mode. So candidates are suggested prepared for it. We provide the examination pattern for APPSC AEE Notification 2019; it will help you in preparing of the written test.
- Paper 1: General studies: this paper will consist of total 150 questions in it. Maximum marks for this paper is 150 i.e. each question carry 1 mark. Time duration for this examination will be 150 minutes.
- Paper 2: Civil & mechanical (common) or Agriculture: this paper will consist of total 150 questions. Maximum marks for this paper will be 150. And the time duration for this paper will be 150 minutes.
- Paper 3: Civil or mechanical or Agriculture: this paper will also consist of total 150 questions each question having 1 march. Total time duration for this paper will be 150 minutes.
NOTE: the candidates have to appear for papers of his / her subject of study at Engg. Degree i.e. B.E / B. Tech. (concerned subject)