AP DSC School Assistants Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Andhra Pradesh district selection committee has released the notification for school assistant 602 posts. Under this notification, AP DSC will recruitment 602 candidates for School Assistant Posts. This recruitment notification applications for Andhra Pradesh School Assistants Recruitment 2019 starts from 25th February 2019 and the last date to apply this recruitment is 12th March 2019.
AP DSC School Assistants Recruitment 2019-2020:
The Andhra Pradesh district selection committee (AP DSC) has published the notification for teacher eligibility test (TET) or cum teacher recruitment test (TRT) for the post of 602 school assistant (special education). Online applying procedure for AP DSC will start on February 25th, 2019. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria for school assistant posts and apply online. The last date for registration is 12th March 2019. So candidates are advised to apply for this great opportunity if they want to do this school assistant job. If you want to know more about AP DSC school assistant recruitment 2019 such as eligibility criteria, applying procedure and age limit then go through this article, it will enhance your knowledge about AP DSC recruitment.
Important dates for AP DSC school Assistant Jobs 2019:
- Commencement of online registration – 25th February 2019
- Deadline to accept the Online Application – 12th March 2019
- Date of written examination – 15th May 2019
- Admit card Available on – 7th May 2019
- Model Answer Key Available on – 16th May 2019
- Receiving of objection on initial key – 16th May to 20th May 2019
- Merit List Available on – 25th May 2019
Andhra Pradesh School Assistant – District wise Vacancies:
|Name of the district||Number of posts|
Eligibility criteria – AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2019-2020:
Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree and a bachelor’s degree in special education recognized by the university.
Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree and B.Ed with one-year diploma in special education
Applicant should hold the bachelor’s degree and general B.Ed degree with two-year diploma in special education recognized by the university
Must possess a bachelor’s degree and general B.Ed degree with post-graduation professional diploma in special education recognized by the university.
What is the Age limit Criteria for AP School Assistant Vacancy?
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age for general candidates – 44 years
- Maximum age for SC/ ST candidates – 49 years
- Maximum age for PWD candidates – 54 years
Application fees: Rs 500/- for all categories
Candidates have to pay the application fees through online mode only.
Candidates will select on the basis of written test.
AP DSC School Assistants Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Apply Online
How to apply: Here we provide some steps which help you to apply online for AP DSC school assistant vacancy 2019:
- Visit the official website of AP DSC i.e. schooledu.ap.gov.in
- After that candidates should find the link “AP DSC to the post of inclusive education 2019” and Click on the link
- Now candidate will be redirected at https://apssa.apcfss.in/ and hit on Submit Application Option if you have already out the all instructions and guidelines about the School Assistants Posts.
- Candidate should provide the all details in the Online Application Form and also upload necessary documents.
- Finally pay the application and download the submitted application.
Candidates have to register online at AP DSC official website for school assistant jobs before the last date.
Useful Link – AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Subscribe through E-mail for Free Daily Jobs Updates||Subscribe Here|
Thanks for being here and keep in touch for new updates.