B.Tech Admissions 2019-20 in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is going to start from 10 October 2018 (Confirmed news). Eligibility Candidates have to apply online for AEEE 2019 Entrance Exam before the closing date. Read this article to know more about to Armita Vishwa B.Tech Admission 2019-20 Form and applying procedure.
Amrita Vishwa B.Tech Admission 2019-20:
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has released the official notification for the availability of application form of AEEE- Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering 2019. AEEE 2019 application form will be available from 10th October 2018 through online mode. AEEE 2019 is a university Level Entrance Examination. This Exam will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. All the candidates are offered admission to B.Tech Programme of 2019 batch at various campuses all over India.
Amrita Engineering Admission 2019:
Admission to B.Tech Programme of 2019 Batch offered at Amrita school of Engineering – Amravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore campuses is based on the rank secured in AEEE 2019 and JEE Mains (January And April session). The AEEE 2019 examination will be conducted at 90+ Exam Centers across India.
Aspiring Candidates can apply for the Examination to get the admission in Amrita school of Engineering. Only Eligible Candidates will be able to appear in the examination. So we are requested to the students to check the eligibility before filling up the Application form.
AEEE 2019 Examination Overview
|Name of the Authority||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Exam Name||Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2019|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000/-|
|Payment Mode||Online or Demand Draft|
|Total Test Centers||Around 90+|
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to take admission in the Amrita school of Engineering would be required to meet the eligibility criteria of AEEE 2019.We strictly suggested to all the applicants to check the eligibility criteria before applying otherwise your application may rejected.
- The candidate must be born on or after July 1st 1997
- Applicant must have qualified his 12th class from any recognized board or its equivalent.
- The candidates must qualify with total 60% marks in Math, Physics, and Chemistry. And also 55% marks should be secured in each subject individually.
- Those candidates who are currently studying in the 12th standard with expectation to secure minimum marks also be eligible to apply for AEEE examination.
- If candidate have qualified JEE Main 2019 then he/she also eligible for admission.
AEEE 2019 Application Form:
How To Apply: The application forms will be available only in online mode on the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham from 10th October 2018 for AEEE 2019. All the aspiring candidates can go through these steps for filling up the registration form for AEEE 2019:
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of Amrita school of Engineering
- Step 2: Then click Admission and Choose B.Tech 2019. Now proceed for online registration and enter your all required information.
- Step 3: After filling up the registration form hit submit button.
- Step 4: Now candidates have to upload their passport size photograph in prescribed manner.
- Step 5: Then you will be redirect to the payment page
- Step 6: You can pay your application fee through debit card /credit card/ net banking or through Demand Draft.
- Step 7: After the successful submission of Application form, take a print out of your application form along with demand draft( if Any ) to the following address:
Address: The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170”.
|Engineering Exam Preparation Tips||CMAT Application Form|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Best Books for Engineering Entrance Test|
|AIBE Application Form||GATE Entrance Exam|
B.Tech Courses in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
AEEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply||10th October 2018|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||3rd Week of March 2019|
|Admit Card||Second week of April 2019 (Tentative)|
|AIEEE 2019 Online Exam (CBT)||22 April – 26 April 2019|
|AIEEE 2019 Offline Exam||27th April 2019|
|Result Date||1st Week of May 2019|
|Counseling Date||June Month 2019|
For more details about to Amrita Vishwa B.Tech Admission 2019 and Apply Procedure check from its prospectus.
Official Website: www.amrita.edu
Get the Admission Details from its Prospectus by referring the official website.