AIIMS Jodhpur Group B & C Online Form 2019 Available for 110 posts notification. Register Online for AIIMS Joadhpur Bharti at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in latest jobs notification. AIIMS Jodhpur Non-Faculty Recruitment Notification 2019 for 110 Group B, C posts is Out! Apply online for AIIMS Jodhpur stenographer, JE, AE posts @aiimsjodhpur.edu.in from 25th March 2019 to 23rd April 2019. Candidates can get the direct link to apply online from this page. Scroll down to check eligibility criteria, selection process, age limits, applying procedure, etc. about AIIMS Jodhpur Group B & C Recruitment 2019.
AIIMS Jodhpur Group B & C Recruitment 2019:
The Recruitment Authority of AIIMS Jodhpur has announced a job notification on 25.03.2019 to hire Office Assistant, Medical Record Technician, Stenographer & other various posts. Online applications are invited for above said posts. Applicants can submit their application on the official web portal @www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in before the last date of 23 April 2019. We have provided this article to provide education qualification details, age limits, applying procedure, selection procedure, fee details etc. regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 for Group C & Group B Posts. Now kindly read all details of this web page carefully, it will give you each & every single information that you want about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019.
एम्स जोधपुर ग्रुप बी और ग्रुप सी भर्ती के लिए विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया गया है | इच्छुक उम्मीदवार अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे जाँच कर सकते है और इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवदेन 25 मार्च से शुरू हो चूका है | एम्स जोधपुर नयी भर्ती की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी आधिकारिक नोटिफिकेशन से पढ़े |
AIIMS Jodhpur Group B & C Online Form 2019:
|Conducting organization||All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur|
|Number of vacancy||110 posts|
|Name of the positions||Office Assistant, Medical Record Technician, Stenographer & other various posts|
|Commencement of online application||25 March 2019|
|Last date to submit online application||23 April 2019|
|Official Web address||http://aiimsjodhpur.edu.in|
AIIMS Jodhpur Bharti 2019 – Education qualification
|Name of the posts||Education Qualification|
|Office Assistant (NS)||Degree or equivalent with proficiency in Computer|
|Stenographer||12th Class or equivalent & Skill test norms|
|Personal Assistant||Degree with skill norms|
|Medical record Technician||B.Sc (Medical Records) or 10+2 with science stream and at least 6 month diploma in medical record.|
|Private Secretary||Degree with skill norms|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Graduate in Civil Engineering|
|Vacancy details & Age limits for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 For Group B & C Jobs
|Post Name||Age Limit||Vacancy details|
|Yoga Instructor||21-35 years||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||35 years||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||35 years||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||35 years||01|
|JE (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||30 years||04|
|PACS Administrator (Technical Officer Photography)||21 -35 years||01|
|Maternity and Child welfare officer||21 – 35 years||01|
|Electrocardiography Technical Assistant||21-30 years||01|
|Health Educator (Social Psychologist)||21-35 years||01|
|Medical Record Officer||21-35 years||04|
|Office Assistant (NS)||21-30 years||18|
|Private Secretary||18-30 years||05|
|Personal Assistant||18-30 years||07|
|Assistant store Officer||18-35 years||01|
|Medical Record Technician||18-30 years||20|
|Group B & C Vacancy AIIMS Jodhpur Application Fee structure:
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Rs. 200/-|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 – Useful Links (Official)|
|Get Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Old Notification: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 37 Clerk Posts. AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for LDC, UDC, DEO Posts and apply online at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in before the last date 27 January 2019. All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur, Rajasthan is inviting the online application form to fill the 37 vacant posts of Clerk Level. Further details of this notification is provided below.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
The All India institute of medical science – AIIMS Jodhpur has released the notification for the post of data entry operator (DEO), lower division clerk (LDC) and upper division clerk (UDC) Posts. The official notification with adv no. admn/Estt/01/2018-AIIMS.JDH released on 29 December 2018 and issued on its official website i.e. www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Interested and eligible candidate may fill the online form within 30 days of the advertisement and so candidate have to apply between 29th December 2018 to 27th January 2019 up to 5 PM.
Overview of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Institution/ Organization||All India institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Jodhpur|
|Name of the posts||DEO, UDC and LDC|
|Total No. of Posts||37|
|Starting Date to submit the online form||29 December 2018|
|Deadline to Apply Online||27 January 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection process||Written exam, skill test and document verification|
Number of Posts:
- Upper division clerk: 3 posts
- Data entry operator: 2 posts
- Lower division clerk: 32 posts
Eligibility criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019:
In eligibility criteria first we are going to discuss about the Post Wise Educational Qualification, age limit and applying fee details and at the end of you can get the notification + apply online link for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: 37 LDC, UDC, DEO Posts.
For Upper division clerk (UDC):
- Candidate must a degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- Proficiency in computers
- For skill test: candidate must have typing speed @ 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi (time duration for skill test is 10 minutes)
For Data entry operator (DEO):
- Candidate must pass 12th class from recognized board or its equivalent qualification
- For skill test: candidate must have typing speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour for data entry work
For lower division clerk (LDC):
- Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or university
- For skill test: candidate must have typing speed @ 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi
- For UDC: 21 to 30 years
- For DEO: 18 to 27 years
- For LDC: 18 to 30 years
- Note: Age limit will be count with reference of last date for receipt of application form i.e. 27 January 2019.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD+ OBC||13 years|
|PW + SC/ST||15 years|
- For SC/ST/ PWD/women candidates: Rs 200/-
- Note: this fee of Rs 200/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in written exam.
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs 1000/-
- Note: fee of Rs 1000/- once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances
The candidate will be required to pay prescribed application fees through online mode only via payment gateway of AIIMS Jodhpur.
Exam Pattern for Written Test:
|Subject||Max marks/ questions||Time duration|
Note: the exam will adjoin a computer based online/ offline mode of examination and skill test for the post of UDC, DEO, and LDC
- Type of question: objective type multiple choice ques
- Medium of examination: both in English as well as Hindi
- Marking system: 1 marks for each correct answer
- Negative marking: 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer
- UDC: Rs.25500 to Rs.81100/-
- DEO: Rs.25500 to Rs.81100/-
- LDC: Rs.19900 to Rs.63200/-
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 – 37 Vacant posts of Clerical Level.
- Go to Official Website of AIIMS Jodhpur or Refer below link for it
- Choose the Recruitment Notification Section in Left Side Bard on Home Page of official portal
- Now find the advertisement for UDC, LDC and DEO posts
- Hit on “Apply Now” Button blinking on that page and proceed for “New Registration” Option
- After opening the Registration Option, candidate have to fill the Category, Name, Mobile Number, Mail ID & Other details to get the Registration ID and Password for it.
- Now go to Login Page and complete the application form.
- If any one to apply for two posts, then he/she should fill the application separately and pay the fee again for second post if you are applying.
- Complete the Online Application Form and Print the hard copy of it or download PDF
Before to begin the Online Registration for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019, please arrange all the required documents for it. Also read the official notification and instructions about to AIIMS Jodhpur 37 Clerk Vacancy 2019.
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download Here|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||Click Here|
Question: Can I Apply for two different posts?
Answer: Yes, you can apply. But you have to submit the application separately for it. Also pay the fee separately for two posts.
Question: What is the deadline to apply online?
Answer: 27 January 2019 upto 05 pm.
Question: I am getting problem during apply online. Where I can contact?
Answer: You can contact at 022-61306223 (Time: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM) or Mail ID: [email protected]