Bar Council of India (BCI) has issued the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XIII 2019 Notification and Online Registration starts from 26 September 2018. Further details about to AIBE 13 Online Registration & eligibility are updated below in this article.
From Starting, All India Bar Examination Notification was passed by Legal Education Committee and the members of the Bar Council of India (BCI) at duly constituted meetings on April 10, 2010 and April 30, 2010. The main objective of AIBE is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of Law in India. It Check the candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of Law. After qualifying this examination, candidate will be awarded by “Certificate of Practice” by Bar Council of India.
AIBE XIII 2019 – Application Form:
All India Bar Examination (13) will be organized on the 23th December 2018. The exam is going to be conducted at the national Level. The online registrations are started from 26th September 2018. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the AIBE –XIII. The registration process is completely online. All the Aspirants have to register themselves before the last Date i.e. 10th December 2018. Students can fill the application form from the official website of All India Bar Examination. Candidates can check their eligibility, Application process and all related important information about AIBE 2019 given below on our web page.
AIBE 2019 Exam:-
All India Bar Examination is going to be conducted by BCI in December Month of 2018. AIBE will conduct in around 40 cities all over the India. Candidates can attempt the examination in 11 Languages; they can choose any one language from specified languages. Exam Pattern will be Multiple Choice Type Questions and will be open Book exam. All the aspirants must have to qualify this examination in order to get the Certificate of Practice.
AIBE-XIII Important Dates 2019:
|Starting Date to Registration Online||26th September 2018|
|Bank Payment Through Challan Starts from||27th September 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||10th December 2018|
|Last Date to make Payment||13th December 2018|
|Last Date for completion of Form||15th December 2018|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||19th December 2018|
|Examination Date||23rd December 2018|
Eligibility Criteria AIBE 2019:
- Age Limit: AIBE has not set any age limit to apply for this examination. There is no upper or lower age limit.
- Nationality: An only candidate whose nationality is Indian is eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have their Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any recognized university or institution from BCI.
AIBE 2019 Application Fees:
Candidates have to pay the application fees to get registered successfully for AIBE 2019. The mode of Payment is only through e-Challan generated from Official Website. Candidates have to pay the following fees which is officially announced by BCI:
- For General/OBC : Rs.3560/-
- For SC/ST :- Rs.2560/-
Note: Aspirants, who are belonging to SC/ST categories, have to upload their valid certificate of Backward Class. Otherwise fees relaxation will not be available for aspirants under any circumstances. So make Sure You have uploaded your valid certificate during registration process.
- Read Also More Law Entrance Exam Notification
AIBE 13 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2019:
In the Entrance Test, total 100 questions will be asked from 18 Topics or Subjects. Aspirants must prepare themself according to the exam pattern and syllabus of AIBE 13 2019. Further details of exam pattern and syllabus check from AIBE official website.
Complete Application Procedure for AIBE-XIII 2019:
- Step 1: First go to the Official website of All India Bar Examination i.e. allindiabarexamination.com
- Step 2: Then click on the link Register AIBE XIII 2019 which is appearing on the left side of home page.
- Step 3: Now enter your required details in the registration form and hit submit.
- Step 4: After that you will receive Registration ID and password.
- Step 5: Now go back to home page of official website and click on the login link.
- Step 6: Now enter your Registration ID and password in it.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to your profile Dashboard.
- Step 8: You can see here the “Print e-Challan” Button.
- Step 9: Generate your e-challan and after 24Hours visit any SBI branch to pay the required fees.
- After 24 hours of making payment through challan you have to login again your ID.
- And Upload the challan document and details in it.
- After all this finally you have to click on Print Application form.
- Now take a print out of your application form for further use.
Note: Every Candidate have to fix his latest Passport size photograph on it in prescribed manner and do signature of yours in the application form. Read all the Instructions and guidelines carefully which is to be mentioned in the application form.
Official Website: http://allindiabarexamination.com
AIBE 13 2019 Notification: Download Here
AIBE XIII 2019 Apply Online: Click Here
Aspirant must visit the AIBE official website to apply online and get the further details about the All India Bar Entrance Examination.